South Mountain Friends
- We are a registered charity dedicated to the enhancement of library services for the Mountain/South Mountain community, providing volunteer opportunities for our members in a rewarding and fun environment.
- We donate our time and enthusiasm to help provide literary and cultural programs for all ages while increasing community awareness of Library services and working with other community organizations.
- We fundraise through memberships, donations, and special events such as our annual Canada Day Used Book Sale at the Agricultural Hall, the Gingerbread Workshop every December and various Trivia Challenge Nights at Sandy Row Golf Club.
- We support the improvement of the services and resources of the South Mountain Branch Library in cooperation with the Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry County Library Board and Staff, and through advocacy with Municipal, County and Provincial governments.
- We are looking into digitizing our local history records.
Meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month at 7:30 p.m. at the South Mountain Library Resource Centre, 10543 Main St., South Mountain, ON.
Annual Membership: $5.00 per household per year
Lifetime Membership: $50.00 per household
Contact & Mailing Address
Friends of the South Mountain Library Resource Centre
P.O. Box 199
South Mountain, ON